Apple App Store Integration
Integration through Apple App Store enables you to view all comments about your app and reply to all reviews. It helps you improve the ratings of your app and get more downloads.
For integration, please create an Apple Store account for your app, authorized with "Reply to Reviews".
When you integrate with an account authorized with "Reply to Reviews", Desk360 can access only reviews of your app and reply to them.
Follow the instructions below to integrate the account you have created into Desk360.
How do I integrate?
- 1 Login to Desk360 and click "Product & Channels".
- 2 Add your product by going to the "Product & Channels" page and clicking "Create Product".
- 3 Type the name of your app in the "Search" bar of the Apple App Store tab and click "Add".
- 4 Enter your Apple ID and password.
- You can reply to reviews when your account info is verified by Apple.
- You may also limit authorizations in your Apple ID through your Store Connect account with the permission "Reply to Reviews".
- When you integrate, reviews are updated every hour.
- Your replies will be posted after reviewed by Apple Store. This may take 12 hours.