- When your customers need support, you may allow them to contact you within your app instead of redirecting to a website or an e-mail page.
- You can customize the SDK components to create support pages that are in line with your app and brand.
- Support requests received through SDK automatically send you information about the app user and device with a ticket.
- Add SDK to your app. Just copy-paste the code to create a communication form in your mobile app.
- Manage the SDK components on Applications > Edit Channels > App Contact US Page. You can continue configuring here without the need to update after the app is released.
- Your users can now send notifications directly to your support team or request for support. Collect feedback from your users and act accordingly.